Cartilhas, manuais e tutoriaisHCAAF : Practitioners' Guide
The Human Capital Assessment and Accountability Framework (HCAAF) is comprehensive collection of strategies, tools, and methods for American Government agencies.
The Guide is based on the HCAAF, a road map for human capital transformation issued jointly in 2002 by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and the Government Accountability Office (GAO).
- Áreas Temáticas: Pessoal Serviços Essenciais ao Estado
- Clientela: GAO
- HCAAF - Foreword to the HCAAF Practitioners Guide
Cartilhas, manuais e tutoriaisPublic Sector Governance in Australia
Examines public governance in the Australian Commonwealth public sector, especially from the late-twentieth century to the early twentyfirst century. Concentrates on the Commonwealth level of government. Focusing primarily upon this level provides a common point of reference for those studying or engaged in governance, given the similarities and differences across all Australian jurisdictions. Matches the focus that rests on the Australian Government within much of the literature (e.g. Keating, Wanna and Weller 2000) and key governance reform initiatives. offers comparative insights for those charged with reviewing, reforming, or otherwise studying governance at other levels of government within Australia or in other countries.
- Áreas Temáticas: Administração do Estado Serviços Essenciais ao Estado
- Public Sector Governance in Australia
Livro, capítulo de livro, artigos, apostilasMetadata Resources Guide
This resource guide has been created as a research tool for the Metadata Expert Working Subgroup (MEWS) to assist with the development of metadata standards for the Government of Alberta under the joint direction of the Information Management Framework Task Force and the Standards Management Committee.
It is intended for records, information management and technology professionals, consultants, library staff, and anyone who may be seeking to develop in-depth knowledge and expertise about metadata.
Gestão de documentos eletronicos; metadados
- Áreas Temáticas: Segurança da Informação Serviços Essenciais ao Estado Tecnologia da Informação
- Metadata Resources Guide
Cartilhas, manuais e tutoriaisPerformance auditing manual : 1998
Presents the first rulings on performance audit of government programs evaluation based on the best international experiences about the theme. Integrates and consolidates the main methods used in program evaluation with the knowledge and practices commonly adopted by the Brazilian Federal Court of Accounts operational performance auditing, thereby ensuring the continuity of technical development of TCU.
Original title: Manual de auditoria de desempenho.
- Áreas Temáticas: Desenvolvimento Desenvolvimento Nacional
- UnidadeTecnica: Segecex
- Performance Auditing Manual 1998
Cartilhas, manuais e tutoriaisEnvironmental data: resources and options for Supreme Audit Institutions
- Autor: International Organization of Supreme Audit Institution (INTOSAI) , Working Group on Environmental Auditing (WGEA)
- Data: 06/2013
- Palavras-chave: Auditoria ambiental
Research paper written by the Office of the Auditor General of Canada (OAGC) and the United States (US) Government Accountability Office (GAO) with the assistance of the Botswana Office of the Auditor General, Estonia National Audit Office, Office of the Auditor-General Namibia, New Zealand Office of the Auditor-General, Supreme Audit Office of Poland, and Tanzania National Audit Office.
Discusses the main ways that SAIs use environmental data; some key sources of environmental data that are available to audit institutions at the global, regional, and other levels, as well as key considerations when using such data; and a variety of tools and methods that audit institutions can use when high-quality environmental data are lacking.
- Áreas Temáticas: Meio Ambiente Desenvolvimento
- Clientela: INTOSAI
- UnidadeTecnica: SecexAgroAmbiental Segecex
- Environmental Data: Resources and Options for Supreme Audit Institutions
Periódicos e revistasRevista do TCU nº 104 (April/June 2005), Special Issue, International Denationalization Conference - Federal Court of Accounts Journal
- The control of regulation in Brazil - Walton Alencar Rodrigues;
- The role of the Intosai Privatisation Working Group and regulatory accountability in the UK - John Bourn;
- Public-Private Partnership: challenges and opportunities - Paulo Bernardo Silva;
- Regulation control in Argentina - Leandro Despouy;
- TCU initiatives to perfect regulation external control - Paulo Roberto Wichers Martins, Mauricio de Albuquerque Wanderley, Marcelo Barros Gomes, Marcelo Bemerguy and Maridel Piloto de Noronha;
- Infrastructure reforms and the performance of privatized utilities in Latin America: the way ahead - Luis Andres, Paulo Correa and Jose L. Guasch;
- The normative framework of the Public-Private Partnerships in Brazil - Carlos Ari Sundfeld;
- Supreme Audit Institutions in search of accountability and performance improvement in regulatory utility agencies - Marcelo Barros Gomes;
- Internal rule no. 27, December 2nd, 1998 – Regulates the oversight of the denationalization processes by the Federal Court of Accounts;
- Internal rule no. 43, July 3th 2002 – Establishes rures for the Federal Court of Accounts to monitor the cases of periodic tariff review regarding contracts of concession of electricity distribution services.;
- Internal rule no. 46, August 25th, 2004 On the oversight carried out by the Federal Court of Accounts of the processes of concessions of federal roads, including roads or part of roads delegated by the Union to Federal States, Federal District, Municipalities or a consortium among them.
- Áreas Temáticas: Desenvolvimento Serviços Essenciais ao Estado Administração do Estado Finanças Públicas
- UnidadeTecnica: Secom SEGEPRES Segecex Serint ISC
- Revista do TCU nº 104 (April/June 2005), Special Issue, International Denationalization Conference
Periódicos e revistasRevista do TCU nº 132 (Jan./Apr. 2015) : Federal Court of Accounts Journal
- Substitute Minister Weder de Oliveira - Minister supports promotion of “intelligence of the external control”
- TCU hosts Soil Governance Conference
- TCU presents External Control plan to society
- TCU launches mobile apps store
- TCU and federal government promote International Seminar Brazil 100% Digital Seminar celebrates the 15th anniversary of the Fiscal Responsibility Act
- Environmental auditing within Environmental Law : the principles of environmental law that inform environmental audit, the role of the SAI in the environmental area - Alcides Francisco Antúnez Sánchez
- Audit methodology focused on process and risk - Antonio Jose Saraiva de Oliveira Junior, Arnaldo Ribeiro Gomes and Guilherme de Vasconcellos Machado
- External Control and Internal Control of Defense: trust and partnership for management improvement - Carlos Wellington Leite de Almeida
- Accountability to the Federal Court of Accounts within the open government partnership - Diones Gomes da Rocha and Geovani Ferreira de Oliveira
- Federal union’s tort liability for damages caused to mixed capital companies: an analysis of the conflict between public interest and the federal union’s interest as majority shareholder - Jefferson Lima de Souza
- Evaluation of beta (β) by the external control in public-private partnership (PPPS) contracts - Orivam Ibiapina da Silva
- Quality analysis of a performance audit by the Federal Court Of Accounts (Brazil) according to the statements of the joint committee on standards for educational evaluation - Dagomar Henriques Lima and Tiago Gozzer Viegas
- Áreas Temáticas: Meio Ambiente Tecnologia da Informação Finanças Públicas Controle externo Defesa Nacional
- Clientela: INTOSAI
- UnidadeTecnica: Secom Serint SPG-PSB SEGEPRES MIN-AC Segecex ISC
- Revista do TCU Federal Court of Accounts Journal nº132
Expandir todosRecolher todos
Trabalhos acadêmicosEIA in Brazil : is it rational?
Aims to critically assess how Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) functions in Brazil. This objective leads to the following aims:(1) identify the different causal factors at play in the EIA process and their relative influence on decisions regarding the design and environmental licensing of projects, including conditions and mitigation measures; ¿ (2) identify the contribution of EIA to sustainable development.
- Áreas Temáticas: Meio Ambiente Desenvolvimento
- UnidadeTecnica: SecexAgroAmbiental
- EIA in Brazil : is it rational?